Craig Schiefelbein is the Co-Founder of Paragon Development Systems (PDS) and served as President and CEO for 20+ years. Launched in a basement with loose change, PDS has grown to become one of the most respected companies in the IT industry.
As with many technology companies, industry and economic changes prompted PDS to recreate itself several times. With Craig's leadership and culture of innovation, PDS maintained continuous growth and to this day remains one of the "best places to work."
- INTEL award for "Most Innovative Business Solution in North America"
- Gartner Group recognition for "Outstanding Community Service"
- Craig has been recognized twice by Ernst and Young as "Master Finalist Entrepreneur of the Year"
- Craig has been recognized by the Chamber of Commerce for "Citizen of the Year" for his work in philanthropy and Community Service
- Ronald Reagan National Leadership Award Winner
- Craig is the Author of the book "Get Out of I.T. While You Can", which inspires those in I.T. to "get out of I.T." and focus on the "bigger picture" of contributing towards the achievement of the organization's purpose and goals
- Business Journal - 7 TIMES "Best Place to Work" in Southeast Wisconsin
- OASD - Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2010 Leadership in Philanthropy
- Founder: Oconomowoc Area Foundation
- Founder: Oconomowoc Public Education Foundation